Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog Reflection

There are a number of blogs I'd be interested in looking into. I take a huge interest in music, and I would love to read blogs about upcoming events or releases of artists I enjoy. I also wouldn't mind reading reviews of albums or concerts performed by these artists. In turn, I would also like to blog about my experiences and knowledge of a group. I also really enjoy musicals. I would like to read reviews of shows on Broadway. There are quite a few musicals I have not seen, and I'd like to know other people's opinions. I have seen quite a few musicals in my time and wouldn't mind imparting my experiences. I'm always looking for new movies to watch, so reviews blogged by other people would give me an inside perspective. I  have seen quite a few movies, and I would like to give my opinions to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment